Kays Catalogues no longer exist like before, but they still live on in the form of K&Co – an ecommerce company by Shop Direct Group born from the assets of Kays, Great Universal and Empire Stores.
Contact K&Co (formerly Kays Catalogues) on 0843 504 7360 (or either of the following telephone numbers) or visit their website: www.kandco.com
K&Co contact telephone numbers include:
- 0844 811 1800 – advertised number, not cheap – worst number to call from all phones, but earns a few pence per minute for K&Co via the extra telephone call costs
- 0344 811 1800 – mobile-friendly number, local rate from all phones – joint best number to call from mobiles but not landlines
- 0800 015 1000 – freephone from landlines, not mobile-friendly – best number to call from landlines but not mobiles
- 0151 432 1000 – local number, local rate from all phones – joint best number to call from mobiles but not landlines
- 0843 504 7360 – hosted number by us, vetted to ensure it’s always up-to-date and pointing to the most appropriate destination for Kays / K&Co customer service with the best possible sound/signal quality
The Legacy of Kays Catalogue
Kays Catalogue was a prominent distance selling firm until its dissolution in 2004 due to cash flow problems. As an historic British company in operation for a total of more than 200 years, Kays Catalogue was throughout the 20th century a prime rival to the popular Littlewoods catalogue. Often marketing itself through heritage art such as that of Worcester cathedral, until its closure the Kays Catalogue operated out of a single gigantic distribution centre in Leeds. After surviving several mergers and transitions, the Kays brand was finally discontinued in 2011.